Thursday, September 1, 2016

Independent play, Captain America and Hulk...

by Bethany




I am so excited that Parent.co has published my article on the importance of independent play! My kids are (usually!) wonderful at playing by themselves, as well as with each other. They both have truly amazing imaginations. 

Recently, I was listening in on J's conversation between his "guys". It is so funny the stuff these kids come up with! I mention it in my article.

Read more about independent play and the incident between Captain America and Hulk here.
Make sure to like Parent.co on Facebook, too! 

When independent play is in session, I love to sit down with my favorite blend of coffee, Nantucket (I can pretend I am sitting on the shore until my kids snap me out of it)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment