Monday, August 29, 2016

Sunday Night Meatballs

Sunday Night Meatballs

by Jessica
Tonight my mother-in-law came over and made meatballs with my daughter. Now to give you a back story, my little girl loves to help out in the kitchen. We even have a Kitchen Helper for her to reach the counter.  Tonight was her first experience making meatballs. She loved it! My little one with her crazy messy hair acted like she’s an experienced cook! She poured the spices in and mixed the meat together with her hands. But her favorite part by far was trying to roll the meat into meatballs and putting them into a glass dish. I have to admit this was so much fun to see.  Between myself and my mother-in-law we couldn’t stop smiling and laughing. She patted the meat in her hands, attempted to roll it and place it in the glass dish! Watching her make meatballs was the perfect way to end our weekend.

Sunday coffee wasn't made until 11:00 AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment