Wednesday, August 10, 2016

 If you are a mom who feels like the only way you get through the day is by drinking endless cups of coffee, then this is the blog for you!

 I don't know about you but without coffee there is now way I can handle being a stay at home mom of a two year old little girl.  I guess I should start with introductions.  I am Jessica, a former special education middle school teacher. For the last two years I have been a full time SAHM to a beautiful, curly haired two year old named Faith. While I love being a SAHM it was difficult transition at first to go from working and making my own money to spending my days taking care of a little girl, two dogs and a home. I will completely admit it's great that I even had the option to stay at home. Thank you husband!!! But for the last year or so my friend Bethany and I have found ways to keep us marketable and making a little money. Who says that just because we stay home means we can't have something of our own?  So we both began writing articles for different websites, such as Babygaga.com. Our article writing led us both to the thought of why don't we create a blog were we can write about what we want.  To be honest, as much as we love to write articles and getting paid we have so many ideas and thoughts that aren't always able to get published.

We came up with a blog as a great outlet for us to write about anything and everything.  Just warning you we will mostly likely write about our love for coffee, our kids, traveling, fun activities and products we love.

Alright my part is over. Keep on reading to learn more about my wonderful friend and fellow mom Bethany!

Bethany here! So excited to be doing this blog with my dear friend, Jessica! We met while teaching, and have remained great friends over many years. You know, the kind of friend where if you don't see them for awhile and then you meet up, and it's just like it always was? Love it.

I am a writer, editor, teacher, and now a, woo-hoo, blogger! I am also a stay at home mom to two little kids, Joey and Samantha, who amaze me all the time. One minute they are fighting over a matchbox car (we only own 345,961 of them) while the next second they are hugging as best friends. It is pretty awesome. But I would not survive without my coffee! Thank you, Keurig!!

Like Jess, I love to write and have big plans for Moms On Coffee. Sit down, take a sip and enjoy reading and participating with our very cool blog, Moms On Coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment